Love is great and wonderful… But, it can also be a pain – especially when you have no clue what you are doing. Frequent book reading for  recreational purpose remains advantageous even after a long period.. However, like all good things, there is usually a side effect that follows from doing too much of it. In this case, one of the side effects is being unable to establish real life relationships.

Here are a few of the difficulties and along with it handy suggestions on how to tackle them:

  1. Being shy: Being shy is very common . Although it doesn’t have a cause 99% of the time, the remaining 1% occurs due to lack of human interaction. So, try to overcome your shyness by attempting to carry out a conversation with a random stranger whom you’ll probably never meet again.
  2. Inability to communicate properly: This may seem very similar with the first one,, but they are inherently different. Overcoming your shyness is different from overcoming your shyness. You might be able to overcome your shyness but that does not mean you will be able to communicate properly. As expected,  most book readers – like me tend to have the ability to kill conversations. One of the best ways to resolve this problem is to use body language to show that you are listening. Remember to not interrupt until the person has finished talking.
  3. Un-Prioritized Relationship: Make your relationship a priority. All relationships lose their luster, so make yours a priority before that attention grabbing new book and be sure to invest enough time.
  4. Comparison: At times, a few people find themselves comparing other people to their favorite book character…And because the people being compared are mere mortals, they end up falling short. One advice I would give you, is to give that relationship of any kind a chance to run its course.

If you have difficulties in relationship or establishing a relationship, a trusted friend can help in giving advice.


0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

cropped-LAVIS-YELLOW.png

become part of our

Family

Let's talk on a personal level