As we celebrate women all over the world today, we thought it would be great to let women inspire us all with words, just as they have always inspired us at all times. Check out these inspiring quotes by some of the most famous creative women from different genres of the arts:
- Build something you’re passionate about. As an entrepreneur, you have to have the passion and drive to stay the course.
- Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.
- “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
- “Women’s liberation is the liberation of the feminine in the man and the masculine in the woman. “
– Corita Kent
- “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.”
- “You have trust in what you think. If you splinter yourself and try to please everyone, you can’t. It’s important to stay the course. I don’t think I would have lasted this long if I’d listened to anyone. You have to listen somewhat and then put that to the side and know that what you do matters.”
- “ Pain, pleasure and death are no more than a process for existence. The revolutionary struggle in this process is a doorway open to intelligence
- Frida Kahlo
Compiled by Adesuwa Ojo