Talking about love is hard. Which is why we leave it to experts to put all the messy organized and beautiful feelings into poetic words, heart gripping melodies and soul capturing symphonies. Since it’s merely a few days to Valentine’s day, I thought to put together a list of songs you should have playing on repeat.
It can be hard to keep in contact with the same emotions all the time, so it’s awesome that there’s a lot of unique and captivating love songs that remind us what being in love is all about.
Cutting across different genres of music, there is definitely a song or two here that will be perfect for you.
Warning!! Be ready to fall deeper in love with these tracks.
- Starry Eyed – Ellie Goulding
- Sweet Creature – Harry Styles
- My favorite part – Mac Miller ft Ariana Grande
- Have some love – Childish Gambino
- Make me feel – Janelle Monàe
- Mystery of love – Sufjan Stevens and Jean Eiffel
- Make you feel my love – Bob Dylan
- The way – Ariana Grande and Mac Miller
- Hate the way I love you – Rihanna and Neyo
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
- Heaven – Bryan Adams
- Yellow – Cold play
- Remind me – Brad Paisley ft. Carrie Underwood
- I’m yours – Jason Mraz
- We found love – Rihanna and Calvin Harris.
Let music assist you in capturing the heart of the one you love and make more beautiful romantic moments!