- Twitter is the first stop. You know Twitter is the supreme court of Nigeria. Matters are raised and settled on twitter. As long as you win on Twitter, it doesn’t matter if the beast is locked up in a cell thereby protecting future victims.
- Rape allegations are of no consequence. When someone is accused of rape, the accused must not feel attacked. The accused must not fight back. Why? It is a mark of honour. It is something even the rapist wants to be known by. And if it is a false allegation, the accused must not sue for defamation.
- It is okay to accuse and not file a formal complaint. When you have the supreme court of twitter, why should you bother reporting the matter at a police station? You will be wise to defame someone publicly and not expect some backlash.
- Nothing else matters when handling a rape allegation. The moment you have a rape allegation, you have arrived. It is your turn to trend. Scream as much as you can. Make a mockery of the issue. Make a mockery of anyone with a differing opinion. By this, other victims will consider speaking out.
- All men are rapists. How? In most cases, a penis is used to rape. By having a penis, all men are guilty by association. You simply need someone to speak up. The moment someone speaks up, Gbam! It is confirmed. Spread the news far and near.
This is a rather short piece. For those who are offended, please read my explainer.